viernes, enero 13, 2006

No more translating in the night (for english speakers)

This post is mainly written for the english speakers.

There is a song I always remember from my youth : "You dont love me anymore"

Here is a good version of it by Weird-Al-Yankovic thath catches the spirit of this post

We've been together for so very long
But now things are changing, oh I wonder what's wrong?
Seems you don't want me around
The passion is gone and the flame's died down

I guess I lost a little bit of self-esteem
That time that you made it with the whole hockey team
You used to think I was nice
Now you tell all your friends that I'm the Antichrist

Oh, why did you disconnect the brakes on my car?
That kind of thing is hard to ignore
Got a funny feeling you don't love me anymore

I knew that we were having problems when
You put those piranhas in my bathtub again
You're still the light of my life
Oh darling, I'm beggin', won't you put down that knife?

You know I, even think it's kinda cute the way
You poison my coffee just a little each day
I still remember the way that you laughed
When you pushed me down the elevator shaft

Oh, if you don't mind me asking, what's this poisonous cobra
Doing in my underwear drawer?
Sometime I get to thinking you don't love me anymore

You slammed my face down on the barbecue grill
Now my scars are all healing, but my heart never will
You set my house on fire
You pulled out my chest hairs with an old pair of pliers

Oh, you think I'm ugly and you say I'm cheap
You shaved off my eyebrows while I was asleep
You drilled a hole in my head
Then you dumped me in a drainage ditch and left me for dead

Oh, you know this really isn't like you at all
You never acted this way before
Honey, something tells me you don't love me anymore, oh no no
Got a funny feeling you don't love me anymore

You know? I am tired of hours and hours of translating my posts for nobody

My english speaking visitors are at the moment:
3.7% visits from USA
0.2% visits from Canada
0.2 visits from UK
0.2% visits from Australia
There is a total of 4.3% of visitors that would need the translation.

From these total, I think that almost the half are wrong visits from people that assumes this is a Blog devoted to the Warren Brothers, the Country & western Group.
(Gosh they ARE gorgeous. Much more than ourselves)
So I have less people to concern about.

The rest of the visitors, I am almost sure are spanish speakers that are living in these countries
So, I am not going to translate anymore unless I consider it necessary.
In case a single visitor is interested I recommend him the wonderful automatic translators of GOOGLE and ALTAVISTA.

If there is the case that anybody is interested in other cultures and languages, I strongly reccomend him/her to join the US Army.
By this way you will be able to learn about other countries, cultures and people.

You will be also allowed to abuse or kill these foreign and uneducated persons!

And you are going to earn good money and educational opportunities for that!

I Think this is the better way to travel.
No other travel plan can offer such excitement and fun!.

Take my advice!
So long.

2 comentarios:

Anónimo dijo...

Pah,! la verdá que te salió bueno.
Suerte con lo tuyo pibe!

Anónimo dijo...

Hey! Nobody is visiting me yet. come on !
Come with Daddy!